+ My interests are in a trust, what additional documentation is needed to sell my mineral rights or royalty interests?

A copy of the Trust Agreement or Memorandum of Trust in addition to a conveyance document from the current owner of record into the Trust. These documents must be recorded in the county and state where the minerals reside.