Sell Your Oil & Gas Royalties in Texas
Texas leads the nation in Oil and Gas Production
Texas produces 125M barrels of oil per month
mineral interests have been acquired by Royalty Clearinghouse in the state of Texas since inception in 1999.
Percentage of oil and/or gas producing counties in which Royalty Clearinghouse currently owns mineral interests
(186 of 223 producing)
Top 10 Oil Producing Counties in Texas:
- - Midland - Karnes - Loving - Reeves - Martin
- - Upton - Howard - La Salle - De Witt - Glasscock
Counties We've Purchased by Play
- Permian - Midland, Reeves, Martin, Loving, Howard, Upton, Reagan, Glasscock, Yoakum. Andrews, Culberson, Ward, Gaines, Pecos, Ector, Winkler, Scurry, Hockley, Irion, Nolan, Crockett, Crane, Cochran, Borden, Runnels, Dawson, Terry, Sterling, Mitchell, Kent, Lynn, Lubbock, Coke
- Eagle Ford - La Salle, Karnes, Dimmit, DeWitt, Gonzales, Webb, McMullen, Frio, Atascosa, Live Oak, Lavaca, Zavala, Bee, Wilson, Fayette
- Eagle-Bine - Burleson, Madison, Brazos
- Granite Wash - Lipscomb, Roberts, Gray, Wheeler, Hemphill, Ochiltree
- Haynesville - Sabine, Panola, Harrison, Shelby, Upshur, San Augustine, Nacogdoches
- Barnett - Somervell, Johnson, Jack, Denton, Montague, Parker, Tarrant, Hill, Hood, Palo Pinto, Wise
Oil and gas history in Texas
Texas has had a stake in the oil and gas history since the 1860’s when driller, Lyne T. Barret used an auger fastened with a pipe powered by a steam engine to drill oil from the ground. It wasn’t until 1901 in Beaumont, Texas at the Spindletop oil field that Texas would truly gain its place as the most dominant state in oil and gas production.
On January 10th, 1901, a geyser of oil exploded from a drilling site at Spindletop reaching 150 feet high and producing over 100,000 barrels of oil per day. Tens of thousands of people flocked to Spindletop to become part of the booming oil industry with newly created petroleum companies like Chevron, Texaco, Amoco, and Exxon.
Today, Texas leads the nation in oil and gas production by producing an average of 10.93 million barrels of oil a day. If Texas were a country, it would be the third largest supplier of oil behind Russia and Saudi Arabia. By 2027, production is predicted to reach levels of 15 million barrels of oil per day.
If you're looking to sell your mineral rights in Texas, Royalty Clearinghouse is an expert in acquisitions of oil and gas in the state. Over the years, we have purchased and managed mineral interests all over Texas. Some of the counties we focus on are listed below.
Helpful Articles on Texas Mineral Rights
Ask Us a Question
Just fill out the form below and one of our experienced team members will reach out shortly.